- S. Das, M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, Semi Open and Weakly Semi Open Sequential Sets in Sequential Topological Spaces, Vesnik BSPU 9, 2 (19) (2009), 40-52.
- N. Tamang, M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, Separation Axioms in Sequential Topological Spaces in the Light of Reduced and Augmented Bases, Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sci. 6 (23) (2011), 1137-1150.
- M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, On KΩ and Relative Closure Operators in (P(X))^N, J. Adv. Stud. Topol. 3 (1) (2012), 72-80.
- M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, On Monotonic Sequential Operators, Southeast Asian Bull. Math. 37 (2013), 903-918.
- M. Singha, Urysohn's Lemma in Weak Structures, Bull. Cal. Math. Soc. 104 (6) (2012), 547-552.
- M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, Towards Urysohn's Lemma in Minimal Structures, Int. J. Pure Appl. Math. 85 (2) (2013), 255-264.
- M. Singha, Two Fixed Point Theorems in the Language of Cone Metric Spaces, Journal of Mathematics, IV (1) (2012), 67-76.
- M. Singha, Sequential Interior Operators, Journal of Pure Mathematics (Calcutta University) 29 & 30, 2013, 126-138.
- M. Singha, N. Tamang and S. De Sarkar, Fuzzy Sequential Topological Spaces, International Journal of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, 3 (4) (2014), 2347-8527.
- N. Tamang, M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, Separation Axioms in Fuzzy Sequential Topological Spaces, J. Adv. Stud. Topol., 4 (1) (2013), 83-97.
- N. Tamang, M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, FS-closure operators and FS-interior operators, Ann. Fuzzy Math. Inform., 6 (3) (2013), 589-603.
- N. Tamang, M. Singha and S. De Sarkar, Composition of fuzzy sequential operators with special emphasis on FS-connectors, Palestine Journal of Mathematics, 4 (1) (2015), 37-43.
- M. Singha and Kaushik Sarkar, Asymptotic generalization of a fixed point theorem in partial metric spaces, International Journal of Mathematical Archive, 6 (6), 2015, 141-146.
Paper Presentations in National and International Seminars:
M. Singha, On K-omega, omega and relative closure operators, UGC Seminar on Recent Advances in Mathematical Sciences and Applications, University of North Bengal, February 10-11, 2011.
M. Singha, On monotonic sequential operators, National Seminar on Analysis, Modeling and Geometric Topology, University of Kalyani, March 21-22, 2012.
M. Singha, Urysohn’s lemma in weak structures, National Seminar on Mathematical Analysis and Applications: Present Perspective, Calcutta Mathematical Society, September 06-07, 2012. This paper was adjudged as the best paper presentation for Anita Bose Majumder Memorial Award )
M. Singha, Generalized Topology with Special Emphasis on Normality, National Seminar on Advances in Mathematics and Applications, The University of Burdwan, March 06-07, 2013.
M. Singha, Ring Structure on Any Nonempty Set, National Seminar on Recent Trends in Mathematics, University of Kalyani, March 08, 2013.
M. Singha, k-metric spaces with special emphasis on identities in differences, National Conference on Non-Linear Dynamics, Analysis and Optimization, Jadavpur University, January 09-10, 2014.
M. Singha, Sequential Operators and Connectors, 3rd International Conference on Frontiers of Mathematics and Applications, The University of Burdwan, January 29-31, 2014.
M. Singha, Some Aspects in Generalized Topological Speces, National Seminar on Mathematics and its Applications, University of Kalyani, March 04-05, 2014.
M. Singha, Towards Partition of Unity in Generalized Topological Spaces, National Seminar on Recent Development in Mathematics and its Applications, University of Calcutta, March 12, 2014.
M. Singha, Topological warm-up of k-metric spaces and some fixed point theorems, International Conference on Current Developments in Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Calcutta Mathematical Society, December 19-21, 2014.