What all do you need to complete the Online application process for NBU?
As an applicant you would need the following:
- An E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- A Mobile Number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Admission Counselling etc till the admission process is over and subsequently, if admitted.
- Access to facilities of computer with internet connectivity, B/W printer and scanner.
- A recent passport sized colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in "jpeg" format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100 KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on white sheet (for scanning and uploading in "jpeg" format only. File size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB).
- Access to an online payment facility / service such as ONLINE Payment mode:
- Net Banking (NEFT on SBI & Others)
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
All applicants should note that:
- No printout of online submitted application form or proof of payment of PG admission fee is to be submitted to the University. However, the candidates should retain a copy of the said documents for their own record.
Note: If there is any change in this rule it will be notified in the Notice section of www.nbuonline.in
- Original certificates issued by competent authority supporting your filled in details will be asked from you ONLY at the time of verification of testimonials. If data provided in the online application is not supported by appropriate documents then your application / claim for admission shall be summararily be rejected.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, please ensure that you have the required details and scanned image files of your (i) recent passport size colour photograph and (ii) signature [as specified at para 5 above], which will be needed at different stages of process. The entire process of filling online application form can be completed in six stages. The six stages are:
- Registration on the NBU PG Online Portal (www.nbuonline.in) for online application process.
- Select the course of your choice [check eligibility etc].
- If you choose to apply for the selected course [do it after confirming your eligibility etc], application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature [as specified in para 5 above]
- Academic details
- Document details
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are correct then 'Confirm' the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission
- For subsequent applications (after the first course) process of filling up 'Applicant Details', 'uploading of Photograph and Signature' will not be required. These details will be repeated automatically/ copied for all subsequent applications after the first application. If you choose to pay after selecting all the courses of your choice, a combined payment of PG Online Fee for all courses you have applied for can be done.
For online admission related issues, please Click Here
| Apply For